- Mission – To provide information and education about technology to the business community.
- Our Approach – To provide a forum for leading manufacturers, publishers and technology experts to present their views, expertise and products to the business community; To provide the business community a place to learn about technology, products and services which can make them more successful.
- Show Format – The show is designed as a discussion/interview with two hosts, several feature reporters and invited guests in a sequence of segments. The show segments include:
- Business Problem Segment (20 minutes)
Discussion amongst 1-2 guests and hosts about a business/technology issue with the guests presented as experts on the subject and using their products and success stories as examples. Examples have included Symantec discussing Viruses, their origins and the nature of their threat; and Inex (a publisher of Internet Commerce Server software) on the issues in doing business over the internet.
- Product Segment (9 minutes)
A manufacturer/publisher has the opportunity to present their products and discuss how they work, why they’re great and how a business can profit from using them. This is a softball segment where you have the opportunity to present your products in their best light.
- Product Review
We turn your product over to one of our engineers/reviewers to use.
[continue…] about About